Certificates and emails
We've been super busy over the last few weeks, and we're excited to share our updates! 🎉
We've released two new features in the administration area. The first is Certificates and the second are Emails.
The certificates feature allows you to create custom PDF certificates that can be sent to students upon completion of an offering.
- Create your certificate by uploading an image of the certificate's background and border. You can customise the text that will be displayed on the certificate.
- Attach the certificate to an intake.
- Once students have completed your course, issue the certificate.
- Students will be emailed a copy of the certificate which has the offering, their name, date and expiry date (if there is an expiration).
With our new email feature, administrators can send emails to students enrolled into particular intakes.
- You can create draft emails, to save the email content until you are ready to send the email.
- Send a test email to an email address to preview what the email will look like.
- Once you are ready to send the email, it will be sent to everyone in the intake.
We will be looking to add more functionality to these features, with email templates, the ability to send emails to specific users and much more.
We hope you find these new features helpful. As always, if you have any questions or feedback, please let us know. 🚀