New Grid Element available in Private Beta
Hello everyone! We have some great updates for you - check out what's included in our latest release!
- Introducing Grid, now in Private Beta! Say goodbye to rigid layouts and hello to intuitive, speedy drag-and-drop page building. We’ve listened to your feedback and developed Grid to offer a more flexible, user-friendly experience for non-technical merchants. We’re actively seeking early adopters to shape its final form, particularly regarding responsive editing. Request access by filling out this form to get access today or, if you are on an outdated plan, upgrade to a new plan to get access.
- Refreshed the design of the Schedule Publish panel
- Fixed an issue where the Add to Cart element would display a 'Backorder' message incorrectly for some scenarios
- Fixed an issue where images on the live page would not reflect the correct aspect ratio
- Fixed an issue where the variant selector titles would not display on mobile devices on live pages
- Fixed an issue where pages would not publish after a sync had been completed
- Fixed an issue where date pickers would not work as expected
- Fixed an issue where the hover image would overlap on top of other elements on the live page