Color Swatches, Recharge Integration, AJAX Cart Support, & more!
Hello everyone! We have some great updates for you - check out what's included in our latest release!
👉 If you are interested in trying out new features early in our beta program, fill out this form, and we will be in touch!
- Color Swatches are here! Simply toggle Color Swatches on your variant element to enhance the look of your product pages. Page Builder will automatically convert the variant names to their respective colors, and you can override the color values in the Advanced tab.
- BETA now available on the Advanced Plan With our Recharge Integration, you can now easily control your subscription plan elements right from Page Builder’s editor. Available now for Shopify merchants on our Advanced Plan. You can enable the integration in the Settings tab.
- When using the Add to Cart element with the 'Stay on Page' option, the cart icon in the header will now dynamically update to show the correct number of items in the cart, as items are added. To enable this for your store, please follow the steps in the Advanced Recommendation section here.
- In addition to being able to display variants with a dropdown, the Product Variant element now supports the ability to display variants as buttons.
- Loading your theme is a great way to visualize your page as you are building it out. For storefronts that are password protected, we have made it easier to input your Theme’s password directly from the Editor without needing to go through Settings.
- Fixed an issue where alignment controls were not working when a max-width was set on an image. This has been fixed.
- Fixed an issue where syncing a page with a global snippet did not work.
- Fixed an issue where the variant ID was not displaying in the URL when a variant was selected.
- Fixed an issue where element drag controls were not visible on Safari.
- Fixed an issue where right click copy/paste menu did not display within the text element.
- Fixed an issue where editing a Rich Text field within a custom element did not work.
- When Product Sync was enabled on the collection element, adding product elements within that collection element was resulting in an error. This has been fixed.