2 weeks ago
The New Stores Tab Is Your One Destination for All Your Stores
Hello everyone! We have some great updates for you - check out what's included in our latest release!
👉 If you are interested in trying out new features early in our beta program, fill out this form, and we will be in touch!
The new Stores tab for all stores is now live: We are introducing the new site manager under the “Stores” menu item. Now you can see all stores you have access to from the "Stores" tab in the top menu navigation. Syncing has moved under “Stores” now.
- Recharge Widget is now live for BC customers: We are excited to announce that our Recharge Integration is now available for BigCommerce stores! You can enable the integration in the Settings tab.
- Syncing 2.0 starts today in Private Beta: Syncing 2.0 is our next version of syncing which many of our customers use and love today. This includes improvements such as 1-to-many sync, improved error messaging, auto publish and more are entering Private Beta today for Page Builder Advanced customers. Sign up here for our beta if you are a Page Builder Advanced customer. Otherwise, sign up for Page Builder Advanced here.
- Autosave is now live for everyone. Autosave is rolled out to all customers with the option to turn it off in the Settings tabs.
- AI Text Generation just got smarter: We now retain historical context so that you can iterate over the output with AI, introduced a slider to control text length output, and added prompt recommendations to get started faster.
- Bulk Publishing is now Generally Available for all Page Builder Advanced Customers: If you are not a Page Builder Advanced Customer, you can sign up for here.
- Fixed controls for Data Collection items not being visible sometimes
- Fixed style inconsistency between editor and published pages with large images
- Removed aspect ratio settings from Heading component as it is not applicable
- Fixed a bug where “Go to Cart” button would go to 404 on slow connections
- Fixed a bug where the AI Text prompt would overlay on top of other elements
- Fixed bug when Bulk Publishing over 20 pages