Release - 12/16/2021
Here are the updates you can expect next week as a part of the Thursday release.
Session Sharing - SmarterProctoring
Instructors will now be able to share any given session with a link and password to others in their school as needed. This is to allow them to share suspicious activity and escalate it should something need to be actioned.
This functionality appears on the overview page when opening the session details:
You can also click the sharing tab to see a link that has previously been shared, and delete it if needed.
Currently, there is not a way to name the links or extend the link past 1 day, though those will be future improvements.
When creating the link, the instructor will be provided with both the link and a password which will be used to access the video. That link and password can be shared with anyone they would like to share the video with, and that person can view the student's video and the annotations that go along with it. Below is what the screen where the instructor creates the link looks like, which is accessed by clicking the 'Share Video' button shown in the first screenshot.
Other Changes - SmarterProctoring
Here are a number of other SmarterProctoring changes that are smaller or bug fixes, please reach out if you have specific questions about any of these.
- Fixed an issue where the play time on a video was not being displayed correctly when playing a student's session back at x16 speed.
- A link was added to allow Hybrid Proctors for DMV to end a student's session if they are suspected to be cheating.
- Fixed a number of issues related to a student refreshing during onboarding, which would previously cause video loss or issues joining a proctoring room for Hybrid.
- Fixed an issue where the stepper at the top of onboarding would show the wrong step as the current step in some cases.
- Fixed an issue where exam cards on the student dashboard would not update properly after being interacted with.
Other Changes - SmarterMeasure+
After a more significant release for SM+ last week, we have a few bug fixes we'll be releasing this week.
- Fixed an issue that caused CPLT imports to not overwrite a drafted CPLT.
- Fixed an issue that caused assessment sections to not update if there were missing point values on questions.